Community Charity Rummage Sale
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is dedicated to raising funds for a community member's financial obligations resulting from a newly diagnosed Follicular Lymphoma. This is a curable lymphoma that will require multiple Chemotherapy treatments / Radiation Therapy treatments / CT and PET Scans / Blood Work and such. All proceeds will be used to cover medical expenses and provide some relief for this outstanding community member. Truly community is what it takes. There are multiple ways to participate.
1) You may rent space from the post to sell your items for as little as a $20 donation.
2) The post will also gratefully accept your donated items in which we will sell on your behalf at the rummage sale. (Tax Deductible Receipt available) (Pickup can be arranged)
3) We will gratefully accept any monetary donations. (Tax Deductible Receipt available)
4) Visit and find items for purchase from those that are vending.
5) Purchased baked goods or breakfast from our wonderful VFW 3513 post Auxiliary.